Full Time Employment Opportunity
Executive Administrator Vulcan County Health and Wellness Foundation
The Executive Administrator is a member of the Vulcan County Health & Wellness Foundation (VCH&WF) team. The Executive Administrator manages the administrative, operational, fundraising, and support functions of the Foundation. The Executive Administrator reports directly to the Executive Committee of the VCH&WF.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- day-to-day administrative and financial tasks,
- program development,
- special event coordination,
- recruitment of volunteers,
- fundraising for Foundation programs, and
- external (community) communications and internal communications with the Foundation’s Executive and Board members.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Enthusiastic attitude with the goal to improve health care and wellness standards in our community.
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative, with the ability to adapt plans to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Familiarity with current provincial health and wellness directions and issues pertinent to Vulcan County.
- Strong ability to organize workload, set priorities, and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic fundraising and marketing plans; knowledge and adherence to professional and ethical standards for fundraising.
- Proven strategic, creative, and innovative abilities to achieve financial targets.
- Energetic and committed with excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, outgoing team player, adaptable to change, and who can interact effectively and collaboratively work with co-workers as well as with members of the general public and the Foundation’s Board.
- Excellent presentation and research skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Experience with desktop publishing, graphic software, and database utilization would be considered an asset.
Education and Experience:
- Relevant education and/or direct experience in this area would be an asset.
- Salary will be based on the successful candidate’s skill set and experience.
Resume, Cover Letter, and Criminal Record Check
Please submit your Resume, Cover Letter, and a current Criminal Record Check to the
Vulcan County Health and Wellness Foundation
- By mail to: Box 28, Vulcan, AB T0L 2B0
- Or in person: 110-1st Avenue South (Rainbow Literacy Building) Vulcan, AB
- Friday December 7, 2018 at 3:00 pm.
Clink on this link to access the complete Job Description associated with the Executive Administrator position.
Heritage Wall is designed to honor and recognize the contributions of our Pioneering Families who were reponsible for building Vulcan County over the last one hundred plus years. The Heritage wall was a vision of Donna Graham, one of our founding board members, we would like to honor her and all she did for the community by putting her picture on the wall.
The Heritage wall will be a large photograph that will be glass or a glass overlay with the family names etched into it.
For complete information and the form to send in download page 2.