Why Donate to the Vulcan County Health & Wellness Foundation?
- Vulcan County Health & Wellness Foundation (VCH&WF) was formed to keep money from flowing out of Vulcan County and being used support the Health and Wellness programs in other communities.
- Keeping your donation dollars in Vulcan County makes positive impacts on your health and wellness.
- Through the generosity of your donations, you will help to enhance primary medical care provided in our community.
- Your support is essential to sustainable healthcare and wellness programs now and in the future!
Your financial support will help local citizens!
Did You Know?
Every dollar you donate will be matched by both the Town of Vulcan and Vulcan County.
In other words, your $1.00 donation automatically becomes a $3.00 donation!
Your financial support will also help visitors to our community!
Here is how you can help!
You can mail your cheque to:
Vulcan County Health and Wellness Foundation
Vulcan, AB T0L 2B0
Stop by our Office
You can drop off your cheque or cash at our office which is located in the VBDS building.
110 - 1st Avenue South
Please call first to make sure someone is in the office to meet you.
Our telephone number is: 403-485-3147
Quarks Consignment and Books
Sandy, the proprietor of Quarks Consignment and Books, has come up with an original way for you to get unwanted items out of your house and make a donation to the Vulcan County Health and Wellness Foundation at the same time.
Here is how it works:
1. Take your item(s) to Quarks Consignment and Books located at 218 First Street North in Vulcan (in the same building as Armando Russian Repairs Ltd.)
2. Once Sandy has accepted your item, just let her know that you would like the proceeds from the sale of the item(s) to be donated to the VCH&WF.
3. Once the item(s) sells, Sandy will deduct a commission from the sale. Then you can decide if you want Sandy to donate the proceeds directly to the Foundation or, if you prefer, you can take the cash from the sale and make the donation yourself.
Please Note: If you want a tax receipt for your donation, you must drop the cash/cheque off at the Foundation’s Office located in the VBDS building (110 1st Ave S). Or, you can mail the cheque to the Foundation (Box 28, Vulcan, AB T0L 2B0).
It doesn’t matter if Sandy makes the donation to the Foundation or if you walk in with your donation in hand, we will triple it!
THANKS FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
Donate a Car
Donate a Car makes donating a vehicle simple for both you and as an added benefit, you will receive a tax receipt. This definitely is a Win Win Win for everyone!
Free Towing or Pick-up in Alberta
There is a simple online form or contact their Toll Free Number to donate (1-877-250-4904)
Guaranteed Tax Receipt for every donation.